Undergraduate Spacecraft Team
We are seeking an RF engineer for the Passive Inspection CubeSats team to help us complete the ground station and operate the satellites while they are in orbit. $11 - $15/hr depending on experience.
- Must be a BYU undergraduate student currently enrolled in classes.
- Hunger and thirst to help propel BYU into the space age by helping launch and operate BYU's first spacecraft.
- Ready to develop new skills required to build a ground station (with mentored support).
- Able to work within tight deadlines
- Able to write technical documentation.
- Experience with radio technologies. (SDR, modulation, amplification)
- Experience with antenna simulation, and/or RF propagation theory (EcEn 462)
- Amateur radio experience
- Comfortable using simulation tools (ANSYS, HFSS, MATLAB)
- Available to work this summer.
To apply, send cover email and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any friends who have the above qualifications, please let them know.