We are seeking an RF engineer for the Passive Inspection CubeSats team to help us complete the ground station and operate the satellites while they are in orbit. $11 - $15/hr depending on experience.
- Must be a BYU undergraduate student currently enrolled in classes.
- Hunger and thirst to help propel BYU into the space age by helping launch and operate BYU's first spacecraft.
- Ready to develop new skills required to build a ground station (with mentored support).
- Able to work within tight deadlines
- Able to write technical documentation.
- Experience with radio technologies. (SDR, modulation, amplification)
- Experience with antenna simulation, and/or RF propagation theory (EcEn 462)
- Amateur radio experience
- Comfortable using simulation tools (ANSYS, HFSS, MATLAB)
- Available to work this summer.
To apply, send cover email and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any friends who have the above qualifications, please let them know.